tritec®’s laboratory deep freezers offer a wide temperature range that can cover from -5 °C up to -40 °C, depending on the model. A special insulation and a powerful cooling machine of the low-maintenance laboratory upright freezer guarantee a quick temperature stabilisation even after opening the door, so that your samples are always stored safely. The automatic defrosting and the heated defrost water tray can improve the work in the laboratory easier.
The reliability of our products is the top priority at tritec® – therefore, our medical refrigerators come with the touchscreen temperature control TC 2015. This enables you to have an eye on your samples. You can set the control precisely and check during the process, how your medicine, samples, blood preserves, and other sensitive goods are stored.
By using the TC 2015, our devices work with the maximum amount of safety and accuracy. We know that precision is one of the main features you are looking for in a new laboratory deep freezer.
The laboratory upright freezers by tritec® are available in numerous versions and have a capacity of 140 to 2,300 litres. Our models can also be equipped with two different temperature ranges or with additional explosion protection.
Laboratory deep freezers
By using the touchscreen temperature control, you can export all temperature relevant data via the standard USB interface or the LAN connection. For security reasons, changes of the parameters and an acknowledgement of the alarm are only possible after password entry.
The housing of the temperature control contains all relevant components for the operation of the cabinet. This “box system” and simple plug connections of the electrical supply lines enable a service-friendly replacement if necessary.
- touchscreen display, size 12.5 cm (5″)
- PT1000 temperature sensor, for better accuracy of temperature control
- digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- power supply from 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz
- password protection in order to prevent manipulation
- conspicuous optical alarm message
- audible alarms with the option to mute and placing a continuous warning on the display
- after three minutes, a new acoustic signal can be heard, if the alarming situation persists
- alarm acknowledgement with password protection
Displayed alarm messages:
- over- and undertemperature (adjustable)
- door opening alarm (adjustable)
- power failure
- temperature sensor failure
- defrost timeout (adjustable)
- optional: monitoring of the cooling machine with overheating protection
- storage capacity of a maximum of 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of checking them on the display
- non-erasable memory
Events are stored for about four weeks, with the possibility of checking them on the display. In the event list all the operations of the control are stored, such as
- door openings
- parameter changes
- the functioning of the cooling machine
A graphic showing the temperature curve on the display:
- display of the actual value and, if necessary, the product sensor
- viewing period freely selectable
- USB export
- network connection
- connection for external fault signal, potential-free
- maintenance message
- test equipment for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 0.20 mA output
- battery modules as standard
- in case of mains power failure: supply of the temperature control by a powerful battery, all control functions are maintained for about 72 hours
- WLAN module
- interface, RS 485 (electrically isolated)
- remote maintenance
- alarm system
- independent product sensor for reference measurement
- product protection against undertemperature, cooling is switched off when the temperature falls below the set limit value
- Battery modules as standard
- software enables clear monitoring of measured values, even from several devices
Depending on the model, a tritec® laboratory deep freezer can have extensive equipment features, such as:
» circulating air cooling
» solid material door or three-layer insulating glass door
» LED interior lighting
» temperature range
- -5 °C to -20 °C, -15 °C to -30 °C or -25 °C to -40 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- temperature accuracy +/- 2,0 °C
- 140 Litres up to 2300 Litres (other sizes on request)
Your tritec® laboratory deep freezer can be upgraded according to your wishes. A multitude of options for special equipment enables you to equip your tritec® laboratory upright freezer tailored to your specifications or wishes.
Have we piqued your interest?
You can find further details on the technical data sheets.
Please select your desired model:
A laboratory deep freezer by tritec®, your reliable partner
A reliable laboratory deep freezer is essential for a laboratory because your work depends on the safe storage of samples at precise temperature conditions. The requirements for the laboratory upright freezer can vary. At tritec®, we therefore offer you several models covering different temperature ranges and capacities. Of course, if required, we will further adapt the laboratory deep freezer to your needs, so that it reliably supports you in your daily laboratory work.
Now is the time to profit from our professional expertise and receive comprehensive advice on equipping your laboratory with low-maintenance devices. Due to continuous optimization of our products, the laboratory equipment we provide always corresponds to the current state of research. In addition to laboratory deep freezers, our product range includes deep freezer rooms or laboratory deep freezer chests. Besides the cooling products we, the tritec® Gesellschaft für Labortechnik und Umweltsimulation mbH, provide you with a wide range of climatic cabinets and other equipment that is the state-of-the-art in HVAC technology.
Laboratory upright freezer with high-quality and precise equipment
Being aware of the high expectations that surround our laboratory upright freezers and other laboratory equipment, we attach great importance to the fact that a laboratory deep freezer by tritec® ensures a reliable and precise temperature setting. The opening of the door also minimises deviations, as the circulating air fan switches off automatically. That prevents warm air from being drawn in from outside. The aim is to keep the stored samples as safe as possible.
In the logical continuation of this thought, every laboratory deep freezer by tritec® is equipped with the touch screen temperature controller TC 2015, with which you can, among other things, comfortably control the temperature settings and display them at any time. In addition, the touchscreen is protected by a password to exclude the possibility of manipulation of the data by strangers or unauthorized persons. An acoustic as well as an optical alarm sounds to indicate both under and over temperatures. All events are stored in the event list for about four weeks so that they can be checked and exported via USB or Ethernet for analysis. Further technical details and optional equipment of the laboratory deep freezers can be found in the stored data sheets. You also have the possibility to contact us by e-mail or telephone if you have any questions. At tritec®, we are happy to meet your expectations of a laboratory deep freezer due to modern technology.
A laboratory deep freezer individually tailored to your needs
We offer you our laboratory deep freezers in several versions, which, depending on the model, cover a temperature range from -5 °C to -40 °C and have a capacity of 140 to 2,300 litres. Both the interior and the exterior housing can optionally be made of stainless steel. If the laboratory upright freezer has to be moved regularly, for example due to the lack of space, we are able to equip it with castors. Additionally, the door can be secured by a door lock, that can be closed either with two keys or electronically. A battery module ensures that the laboratory deep freezer is supplied with power for up to 72 hours in the event of a power failure, so that the samples remain undamaged. With the optional GSM module, you will receive an automatically generated SMS or call in the event of an alarm.
Use tritec®’s individual service to get a laboratory deep freezer that adapts to your needs best. On the basis of our expertise and our wealth of experience gained over decades, we will be happy to advise you in a competent conversation at eye level – together we will find the optimal solution for your new laboratory deep freezer!