Laboratory Deep Freezer
LABORATORY DEEP FREEZER (ACCORDING TO DIN 13277)
The laboratory deep freezer from tritec® is available with a temperature range from -5 °C to -40 °C, depending on the model. A special insulation and a powerful cooling machine of the laboratory deep freezer guarantee a quick temperature stabilisation even after opening the door, so that your samples are always stored safely. With its automatic defrosting and the heated defrost water tray the laboratory deep freezer improves the work on site.
Reliability is the top priority at tritec® – with the touchscreen temperature control TC 2015, you always keep an overview and can set and check exactly how your medicine, samples, blood preserves, and other sensitive goods are stored in the laboratory deep freezer. Various functions enable the TC 2015 to provide 100 percent safety and accuracy – because that’s what matters!
The laboratory deep freezer is available in numerous versions and has a cooling capacity of 140 to 2,300 litres. Our models here at tritec® can also be equipped with two different temperature ranges or are available as spark resistant laboratory deep freezers.
Laboratory deep freezer
A laboratory deep freezer is controlled via the touchscreen temperature controller with the option to export all temperature-relevant data via the standard USB interface or ethernet connection. For further safety, changes of the parameters and an acknowledgement of the alarm are only possible after password entry.
The housing of the temperature controller contains all relevant components for the operation of the cabinet. This "box system" and simple plug-in connections of the electrical supply lines enable a service-friendly replacement if necessary.
- Touchscreen display, size 12.5 cm (5″)
- PT1000 temperature sensor, for better accuracy of temperature control
- Digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- Power supply from 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz
- Password protected in order to prevent manipulation
- Conspicuous optical alarm
- Audible alarms with muting and continuous warning indication on the display
- After three minutes, a new acoustic signal can be heard, if the alarming situation persists
- Alarm acknowledgement with password protection
Displayed alarm messages:
- Over- and undertemperature (variably adjustable)
- Open-door-alarm (variably adjustable)
- Power failure
- Temperature sensor failure
- Defrost time transgression (variably adjustable)
- Optional: monitoring of the cooling machine with overheating protection
- Storage capacity of a maximum of 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of checking them on the display
- Non-erasable memory
The Events are stored for approximately four weeks with the possibility of checking them on the display and exporting them via USB or Ethernet. In the event list, all the operations of the control are stored, for example:
- Door openings
- Parameter changes
- Functioning of the cooling machine etc.
Graphical display of the temperature profile on the display:
- Illustration of the actual value and, if requested, the product sensor
- Viewing period freely selectable
- USB export
- Network connection
- Connection for external fault signal, potential-free
- Maintenance message
- Test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 4...20 mA output
- Battery modules as standard: In case of power failure, supply of the temperature controller by a powerful battery, all control functions are maintained for about 72 hours
- Wi-Fi module
- Interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
- Alarm system
- Independent product sensor for reference measurement
- Product protection against low temperature, cooling machine is switched off when the temperature falls below the set limit value
- Software enables clear monitoring of measured values, even for several devices
Depending on the model, a laboratory deep freezer by tritec® can have extensive equipment features, such as:
- Circulating air cooling
- Solid door
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature range
- -5 °C to -20 °C, -15 °C to -30 °C or -25 °C to -40 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- Temperature accuracy +/-2.0 °C
- 140 litres to 2,300 litres (special sizes on request)
Your tritec® laboratory deep freezer can be upgraded according to your wishes. A multitude of options for special equipment enables you to equip your laboratory deep freezer tailored to your specifications and wishes.
Showing all 25 results
Laboratory deep freezer by tritec®, your reliable partner
A reliable laboratory deep freezer is essential for a laboratory because your work depends on the safe storage of samples at precise and constant temperature conditions. The requirements for the laboratory deep freezer can vary. We therefore offer you several models covering different temperature ranges and capacities. Of course, we will further adapt the laboratory deep freezer to your needs if required, so that it reliably supports you in your daily work.
Draw on our professional expertise and receive comprehensive advice on equipping your laboratory with low-maintenance devices. Due to continuous optimization of our products, the laboratory equipment we provide always corresponds to the current state of research. This includes laboratory deep freezers as well as deep freezer rooms, ultra deep freezers, cooling incubators and freezers for blood plasma. You can also get high-quality chests for your laboratory. These include deep freezer chests as well as ultra low deep freezer chests, which enable a safe storage of your goods.
Laboratory deep freezer with high-quality and precise equipment
Being aware of the high expectations that surround our laboratory equipment, we attach great importance to ensuring that a laboratory deep freezer manufactured by us provides constant temperatures. When opening the door, we minimise the deviations by automatically switching off the circulating air fan. That prevents warm air from being drawn in from the outside. The aim is to keep the stored samples as safe as possible.
In the logical continuation of this idea, every laboratory deep freezer by tritec® is equipped with the touch screen temperature controller TC 2015, with which you can comfortably control the temperature setting, among other things, and display them at any time. In addition, the touchscreen is password-protected to prevent data manipulations by strangers or unauthorized persons. An acoustic and optical alarm indicates both under- and overtemperatures. All events are stored in the event list for approximately four weeks so that they can be checked and exported for analysis via USB or Ethernet. Further technical details and optional equipment of the laboratory deep freezers can be found in the stored data sheets. You also have the possibility to contact us by e-mail or telephone if you have any questions. At tritec®, we meet your expectations of a laboratory deep freezer due to highest standards and state-of-the-art technology.
Customized laboratory deep freezer
We offer you our laboratory deep freezers in several versions, which, depending on the model, cover a temperature range from -5 °C to -40 °C and have a capacity of 140 to 2,300 litres. Both the interior and the exterior housing can optionally be made of stainless steel. If the laboratory deep freezer has to be moved regularly, for example, due to the lack of space, we equip it with castors. Additionally secure the door with a door lock – in the classic version with two keys or electronically. A battery module ensures that the laboratory deep freezer is supplied with power for up to 72 hours in case of a power failure, so that the samples remain undamaged. With the optional GSM module, you will receive an automatically generated SMS or call in the event of an alarm.
You do not exactly know which laboratory deep freezer meets the requirements in your laboratory most effectively or you have special wishes? Use our individual service. Based on our expertise and decades of experience, tritec® will be happy to advise you in a competent conversation at eye level – together we will find the optimal solution for your new laboratory deep freezer!
In addition, you can get an insight into our diverse and reliable HVAC technology. With sterilizers and incubators, you can maintain your samples at constant temperatures and view them under a lens as needed. With our walk-in solutions from deep freezer rooms to incubator rooms, you can pursue your work under ideal circumstances. We customize our solutions to fit your lab, so you get just the right equipment. Whether you need a laboratory deep freezer or a neutralization system – we are there for you.