The environmental simulation chambers from tritec are ideal for materials testing under dynamic conditions. These cabinets are equipped with a temperature range of max. -9.9 °C to 70 °C and an active moistening and dehumidification to 96% rel. hum. The devices are available with a volume of 400 L to 1350 L. On request is a CO2 fumigation or adjustable lighting – to simulate the day / night rhythm – possible.
- 400 Litres
- 600 Litres
- 1350 Litres
for rapid and uniform temperature and humidity control, reducing the gradients to a minimum.
Microprocessor-controlled temperature and humidity controller
- With digital LCD-display.
- Entry with membrane keypad, readable on LCD-display.
- Signalling in event of excess and falling of the set point acoustically.
- -2°C to 70°C / Temperature accuracy +/- 0,3°C
- 15°C to 60°C / Temperature accuracy +/- 2,0°C
- Other temperature ranges on request
- from 20% to 96% rel.hum. / humidity accuracy +/- 4 % r.F.
- from 40% to 90% rel.hum. / humidity accuracy +/- 5 % r.F.
- Humidity provided by means of very fine atomising using ultrasonic humidifier.
For the humidity system distilled or deionised water has to be used. The cabinet can be connected to the own maintenance. Optional it is possible to use a water tank (10 litres) above or beside the cabinet. The water pressure should not exceed 1bar.
- With right or left-hand hinge
- Partially with Inspection Window
- Optional with door lock
- Door lock incl. 2 keys
- Stainless steel shelves
- Illuminated shelf
- Printer (listing)
- Socket outlet (damp room) located in the cabinet interior
- Wall opening with piping connections and screw cap
- CO2 fumigation
Showing all 3 results