Spark resistant Laboratory Deep Freezer
SPARK RESISTANT LABORATORY DEEP FREEZER
Interior in spark resistant version (accordance with ATEX guidelines)
The tritec® spark resistant laboratory deep freezer has been designed for the safe storage of chemicals, samples, toxic materials, and other flammable liquids at sub-zero temperatures.
The cooling capacity of this particular laboratory deep freezer is available from 140 litres to 900 litres. Special sizes are available on request. Numerous accessories allow individual equipment.
Spark resistant laboratory deep freezers with static cooling
Interior in spark resistant design (according to ATEX and DGUV 213-850 directives)
The tritec® spark resistant laboratory deep freezers are – depending on the model – controlled by a touchscreen temperature regulator with the possibility to retrieve all temperature relevant data via USB or Ethernet. For safety, alteration of the parameter and acknowledgement of alarms are only possible after entering a password.
In the housing of the controller, all relevant components are built in, to operate the cabinet. This “Box System”, and simple plug-in connections to the electrical supply lines, allow a service friendly exchange, if required.
- Touchscreen display, size 12,5 cm (5“)
- PT1000 temperature sensor for better temperature control accuracy
- Digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- Power supply of 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Password protected to prevent manipulations
- Safety barrier (EN 50014 and EN 50020) for temperature sensors (according to ATEX guidelines)
- Data import/export via USB or Ethernet
- Noticeable optical alarm
- Audible alarm with muting and continuous warning indication on the display – after three minutes, the audible signal is repeated, if the alarm situation still exists
- Alarm acknowledgment with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- High and low temperature (variably adjustable)
- Open door causes alarm (variably adjustable)
- Power failure
- Temperature sensor failure
- Defrost-time transgression (variable adjustable)
- Optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheat protection
Storage of a maximum of 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of review on the display and archiving the data via USB or Ethernet. Memory cannot be deleted.
Storage for approximately four weeks, with the possibility of review on the display and archiving the data via USB or Ethernet. All the operations of the controller are saved, such as:
- Parameter changes
- Cooling equipment function etc.
Graphical display of the temperature profile in the display
Illustration of the actual value and, if requested, of the product sensor on the display. View period freely selectable.
Test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge status
- 0.20 mA Output
- Battery modul as standard
- In case of power failure self-contained supply of the temperature controller with a powerful battery – all control functions are saved for about 72 hours
- Alarm system
- Independent product sensor for reference measurement
- Product protection against low temperatures. By dropping below the setpoint value, the cooling machine will be switched off
- Battery Module in standard
- Wifi module
- Interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
- This software enables you to check at a glance several cooling units – it was designed to be user friendly and enables you to process your data in an intuitive manner
The tritec® spark resistant Laboratory Deep Freezer has, depending on the model, extensive features:
- -5 °C to -20 °C, -9 °C to -26 °C or -15 °C to -40 °C
- 104 Litres up to 900 Litres (more sizes on request)
Our spark resistant Laboratory Deep Freezer can be upgraded according to your wishes.
A wide range of accessories allows you to equip your tritec® Laboratory
Deep Freezer according to your specifications and requirements.
Showing all 8 results
Spark resistant laboratory deep freezer for safe storage
All our spark resistant deep freezers comply with the DGUV 213-850 laboratory guidelines and the ATEX 94/9EG directive, thus guaranteeing the safe storage of potentially hazardous chemicals or materials. Inside, which of course meets the high hygienic standards of a laboratory, you can store toxic or flammable samples as well as articles at temperatures below zero.
In our comprehensive refrigeration range, you will find further spark resistant laboratory equipment such as refrigerators or a space-saving combination unit with which you can cover the minus and plus temperature ranges at the same time. Take some time to select the optimal instrument for your laboratory. We have stored a data sheet for each model so that you can compare the dimensions and technical details of individual devices. We will also be happy to advise you personally on our spark resistant laboratory deep freezers with volumes between 104 and 900 litres. Do you need more space or a different size? Then simply give us a call. We will be happy to implement a special design for you. We want to support every laboratory with high-quality equipment and individual service.
ATEX freezer in best quality for your laboratory
The interior of our spark resistant laboratory deep freezers is free of electrical ignition sources according to the guidelines for laboratories DGUV Information 213-850. The models differ not only in size but also in temperature range. For example, some cover temperatures from -15 to -40 degrees Celsius and others from -5 to -22 degrees Celsius. You are sure to find the right instrument for your laboratory.
Some models feature our TC 2015 touch-screen temperature controller and a special spark resistant PT1000 temperature sensor. For the latter, a safety barrier according to the ATEX guidelines EN 50014 and EN 50020 is installed. In addition to setting the desired temperature, our controller enables the actual value to be read and the temperature curve to be displayed. All stored data including the event log can be exported and archived via a USB connection or ethernet. The intuitive operation of our reliable ATEX freezers also makes it easier for you to document and control the storage of materials. Furthermore, our devices have various alarm messages, for example to draw attention to an open door.
In addition to the high-quality basic equipment, we offer optional accessories. In the event of a power failure, the battery module guarantees the supply of the temperature controller for approximately 72 hours. With our ATEX freezer, your laboratory is optimally equipped to store samples safely.
Spark resistant laboratory deep freezer and other refrigeration technology from tritec®
The quality of our spark resistant laboratory deep freezers naturally apply to all our climatic cabinets, like our neutralization systems, the sterilizer or our heated incubators. We guarantee high standards through our in-house development and production as well as our certified quality management. We at tritec® are constantly working on improving ourselves even further. With our precise refrigeration and HVAC technology, which keep the required temperatures constant, we offer you the necessary basis for your laboratory.
Benefit from our decades of experience not only by purchasing or leasing a GMP-qualified spark resistant freezer, but also by our other services. We would like to support you in your long-term work. Together we will efficiently set up your laboratory with reliable laboratory equipment to meet your specific requirements.