Blood plasma freezers compliant to DIN 58375
The exact settings of the tritec® blood plasma freezer are made via a touch screen temperature controller with the possibility to export the temperature relevant data via the standard USB interface or the LAN connection. For safety reasons, parameter changes and the acknowledgement of the alarm are only possible after a password entry.
All relevant components for operating the blood plasma freezer are located in the housing of the temperature controller. The simple plug connections of the electrical cables allow the “box system” to be replaced quickly, if necessary.
- touch screen display, size 12,5 cm (5″)
- PT1000 temperature sensor for better accuracy of temperature control
- digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- power supply of 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- password protected to prevent manipulations
- conspicuous optical alarm message
- audible alarms with mute, continuous warning indication on the display, after 3 minutes renewed acoustic signal, should the alarm situation continue
- alarm acknowledgement with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- over- and undertemperature (adjustable)
- alarm in case of an open door (adjustable)
- alarm in case of power failure
- alarm in case of temperature sensor failure
- alarm in case of defrost timeout (adjustable)
- optional: monitoring of the cooling machine with an overheating protection
- independent product sensor for reference measurement
- protection of your samples against undertemperature, cooling is switched off when the temperature falls below the set limit
- battery modules: in the event of a mains power failure, the temperature controller is supplied by a high-performance battery, all control functions are retained for approximately 72 hours
Storage of a maximum of 100 alarm conditions. It is possible to check them on the display. The memory cannot be erased.
A storage takes place for about 4 weeks. The message can be checked on the display. All controller operations are stored in the event list, for example:
- door openings
- parameter changes
- cooling machine function etc.
Graphical representation of the temperature curve on the display
Display of the actual value and, if necessary, the product sensor. The display period is freely selectable.
connection for external fault signal, potential-free.
test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 0.20 mA Output
- WLAN module
- Interface, RS 485 (electrically isolated)
enables clear monitoring of measured values from one or more devices
Depending on the model, the tritec® blood plasma freezers have extensive equipment features:
- circulating air cooling or static cooling
- full material door
- temperature range
- 25 °C to -40 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- temperature accuracy +/- 2,0 °C
- 104 litres to 1,500 litres (special sizes on request)
Blood plasma freezers by tritec® can be upgraded according to your wishes. A variety of special equipment enables you to equip your device according to your personal specifications or wishes.