Blood plasma freezer in compliance with DIN 58375
The exact settings of the blood plasma freezer by tritec® can be set via a touchscreen temperature control that includes the possibility to export the temperature relevant data via the standard USB interface or the LAN connection. For the safety of your samples, parameter changes and the acknowledgement of alarms are only possible after entering a password.
All relevant components for operating the blood plasma freezer are located in the temperature control housing. If necessary, the simple plug connections of the electrical cables allow for a quick exchange of the "boxed system".
- touchscreen display, size 12.5 cm (5″)
- PT1000 temperature sensor for greater accuracy of temperature control
- digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- power supply from 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz
- password protected to avoid manipulation
- prominent optical alarm message
- audible alarms with a muting option, continuous warning indication on the display, new audible signal after three minutes if the alarm situation persists
- acknowledgement of alarms with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- overtemperature and subnormal temperature (adjustable)
- open-door alarm (adjustable)
- power failure
- temperature sensor failure
- defrosting time overrun (adjustable)
- optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheating protection
- independent product sensor for reference measurement
- product protection against subnormal temperatures, cooling is switched off when the temperature falls below the set limit value
- battery modules: in the event of a mains power failure, the temperature controller is supplied by a high-performance battery, all control functions are retained for approximately 72 hours.
Storage for a maximum of 100 alarm conditions. It is possible to check them on the display. The memory is not erasable.
The data is stored for about four weeks. Messages can be checked on the display. All control operations are stored in the event list, for example:
- door openings
- changes in parameters
- cooling machine function etc.
Graphic representation of the temperature curve on the display
Display of the current value and, if necessary, the product sensor. The display period is freely selectable.
- network connection
- connection for external fault signal, potential-free
- maintenance messages
- testing options for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 0.20 mA output
- Wi-fi module
- RS 485 interface (galvanically isolated)
- remote maintenance
- software allows clear monitoring of measured values from one or more devices
The tritec® blood plasma freezers may include the following features depending on the model:
» cooling via circulating air or static cooling
» solid material door
» temperature range
- -25 °C to -40 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- Temperature accuracy +/- 2.0 °C
- 104 liters to 1,500 liters (special sizes on request)
Blood plasma freezers from tritec® can be upgraded according to your wishes. A variety of special equipment allows you to equip your device according to your personal specifications or wishes.