Freezer for blood plasma in compliance with DIN 58375
The exact settings of the freezer for blood plasma by tritec® can be set via a touchscreen temperature control that includes the possibility to export the temperature relevant data via the standard USB interface or the LAN connection. For the safety of your samples, parameter changes and alarm acknowledgement are only possible after entering a password.
All relevant components for operating the freezer for blood plasma are located in the housing of the temperature control. The simple plug connections of the electrical cables allow a quick exchange of the "box system" if necessary.
- touchscreen display, size 12.5 cm (5″)
- PT1000 temperature sensor for greater accuracy of temperature control
- digital temperature setting and a display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- power supply from 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz
- password protected to avoid manipulation
- conspicuous optical alarm message
- audible alarms with the possibility of muting, continuous warning indication on the display, after 3 minutes new audible signal, if the alarm situation persists
- alarm acknowledgement with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- over- and undertemperature (adjustable)
- alarm for door opening (adjustable)
- power failure
- temperature sensor failure
- defrosting time overrun (adjustable)
- optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheating protection
- independent product sensor for reference measurement
- product protection against undertemperature, cooling is switched off when the temperature falls below the set limit value
- battery modules: in the event of a mains power failure, the temperature controller is supplied by a high-performance battery, all control functions are retained for approximately 72 hours.
Storage of a maximum of 100 alarm conditions. It is possible to check them on the display. The memory is not erasable.
The data is stored for about four weeks. The message can be checked on the display. All operations of the control are stored in the event list, for example:
- door openings
- changes in parameters
- cooling machine function etc.
graphic representation of the temperature curve on the display
display of the actual value and, if necessary, the product sensor. Display period freely selectable
- network connection
- connection for external fault signal, potential-free
- maintenance message
- test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 0.20 mA output
- WLAN module
- interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
- remote maintenance
- software, allows a clear monitoring of measured values from one or more devices
The tritec® freezers for blood plasma may include the following features depending on the model:
»circulating air cooling or static cooling
»solid material door
- -25 °C to -40 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- Temperature accuracy +/- 2.0 °C
- 104 liters to 1,500 liters (special sizes on request)
Freezers for blood plasma by tritec® can be upgraded according to your wishes. A variety of special equipment allows you to equip your device according to your personal specifications or wishes.