tritec® Laboratory Ultra Deep Freezer Chests
More effective insulation with vacuum insulation panels, Thermal conductivity < 0,005 W/m/K. The operating time of the compressors is reduced and your electricity consumption is cut by 15 %.
The tritec® laboratory ultra deep freezer chests have, depending on the model, extensive features:
-> -60 °C to max. –86 °C
-> temperature accuracy at -80 °C: +/- 3 °C after stabilisation
-> 340 litres to 690 litres
High quality electronic temperature regulator, with interface
-> Acoustic and optical alarm indication, when
- selected value is exceeded or insufficient
- “door open” Alarm
- blocked condenser alarm
- mains failure alarm
- condenser filter alarm (washable)
- regulator can be bolted against manipulation
- rechargeable battery
Potential-free connection socket for extern alarm indication
Compressors works as a cascade system.
Unique safety system: Maximum protection of your specimens
The samples’ protection must be efficient in any circumstance, even in unlikely case of low voltage/electronic system outage. The BoSS system compensates for that potential issue and will engage the compressors permanently, maintaining a permanent deep freeze production.
Your great advantage, your specimens will survive!
- the thermostat is equipped with a 24 volt battery. In case of voltage drop of the battery below 20 volts (for example, by failure of the electronic board), the compressor will be permanently connected to the 220 volt supply.
- no emergency-service necessary
-> Optional also available with CO2 or LN2 safety system
Our tritec® laboratory ultra deep freezer chests can be upgraded according to your wishes.
A wide range of accessories allows you to equip your tritec® laboratory ultra deep freezer
chests according to your specifications and requirements.