The tritec® Bloodbank refrigerators are controlled by a touchscreen temperature regulator with the possibility to retrieve all temperature relevant data via USB or Ethernet. To prevent manipulations alteration of the parameter or quit of alarms are password protected.
In the housing of the controller, all relevant components are built in, to operate the cabinet. This “Box System”, and easy connections to the electrical supply lines allow a service friendly exchange, if necessary.
- Touchscreen Display, size 12,5 cm (5“)
- PT1000 temperature sensor for better temperature control accuracy
- Digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 ° C
- Power supply of 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Password protected to prevent manipulations
- Data import/export via USB or Ethernet
- Noticeable optical alarm signalling by red / blue flashing screen
- Audible alarm
Mute the audible alarms, with continuous warning indication on the display and automatic return after 3 minutes when the alarm situation still exists
- Alarm acknowledgment with password protection
Acoustic and optical alarm indication when
- High and low temperature (variably adjustable)
- Door open – alarm, (adjustable)
- Power failure
- Temperature sensor failure
- Defrost-time transgression (variable adjustable)
- Optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheat protection
- Independent product sensor for reference measurement
- Product protection against low temperatures. By dropping below the setpoint value, the cooling machine will switched off
- Battery Module
In case of power failure self-contained supply of the temperature controller with a
powerful battery. All control functions are saved for about 72 hours.
for the last 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of review on the display and archiving the data via USB or Ethernet. Memory can not be deleted.
Storage for approximately 4 weeks, with the possibility of review on the display and archiving the data via USB or Ethernet. In the event log all the operations of the controller are saved, such as:
- Parameter changes
- Cooling equipment function, etc
Graphical display of the temperature profile in the display
Illustration of the actual value and if requested of the product sensor on the display and archiving via USB or Ethernet. View period freely selectable.
Test facilities for Alarm limits and battery charge status
- 0..20 mA Output
- Interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
This software enables you to check at a glance several cooling units. It was designed
to be user friendly and enables you to process your data in an intuitive manner.
The tritec® Bloodbank refrigerator has, depending on the model, extensive features:
-> Circulating air cooling
-> Three-layered glass door or solid door
-> LED interior lighting
-> Temperature range
-> 2°C to 8°C (other ranges on request)
-> Temperature accuracy +/- 1,8°C
-> 110 Litres up to 2300 Litres (other sizes on request)
The tritec® Bloodbank refrigerators can be upgraded according to your wishes. A wide range of accessories allows you to equip your tritec® Bloodbank refrigerator according to your specifications and requirements.