Blood Bank Refrigerator
BLOOD BANK REFRIGERATOR COMPLIANT WITH THE DIN 13277
The blood bank refrigerators from tritec® are equipped according to DIN 13277 (formely DIN 58371) and therefore specially designed for blood banks and their storage. They are characterized by a high-quality workmanship and a constant temperature distribution.
Reliability is the top priority at tritec® – with the TC 2015 touchscreen temperature controller, you can keep track of your blood bank refrigerator and you are able to adjust and check how your blood products and other sensitive goods are stored. One hundred percent safety and accuracy will be enabled by the TC 2015 with various functions that do not allow any loopholes – because that is exactly what matters!
The cooling capacity of the blood bank refrigerators can be selected from 110 litres to 2300 litres. Special sizes are available on request.
Blood bank refrigerator according to DIN 13277
The blood bank refrigerators from tritec® are controlled via a touchscreen temperature controller with the possibility of exporting all temperature-relevant data via USB or Ethernet. For safety, changes to the parameter and acknowledgement of the alarm are only possible after entering a password.
In the housing of the controller, there are all relevant components for using the cabinet. This “Box System” and plug-in connectors of the electrical supply pipes allow a service friendly exchange, if necessary.
- Touchscreen Display, size 12,5 cm (5“)
- PT1000 temperature sensor for better temperature control accuracy
- Digital temperature setting and display with an accuracy of 0.1 ° C
- Power supply of 100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Password protected to prevent manipulations
- Data import/export via USB or Ethernet
- Noticeable optical alarm
- Audible alarms with muting: continuous warning indication on the display and automatic return after three minutes when the alarm situation still exists
- Alarm acknowledgment with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- High and low temperature (variably adjustable)
- Open door alarm (variably adjustable)
- Power failure
- Temperature sensor failure
- Defrost-time transgression (variably adjustable)
- Optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheat protection
- Independent product sensor for reference measurement
- Product protection against low temperatures – by dropping below the setpoint value, the cooling machine will switch off
- Battery Module: In case of power failure self-contained supply of the temperature controller with a powerful battery: all control functions are saved for about 72 hours.
Storage for the last 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of review on the display and archiving the data via USB or Ethernet – memory can not be deleted
Storage for approximately four weeks, with the possibility of review on the display and archiving the data via USB or Ethernet – in the event log all the operations of the controller are saved, such as:
- Parameter changes
- Cooling equipment function, etc.
Graphical display of the temperature profile in the display
- Illustration of the actual value and if requested of the product sensor on the display and archiving via USB or Ethernet – view period freely selectable
- USB Export
- Network connection
- NO/NC contact
- Maintenance message
- Test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge status
- 4...20 mA Output
- Interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
- Software enables clear monitoring of measured values, even from multiple devices
tritec® bloodbank refrigerators have extensive features, depending on the model:
- Circulating air cooling
- Solid door or three-layered glass door
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature range
- 2 °C to 8 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- Temperature accuracy +/-1,8 °C
- 180 litres up to 2,300 litres (other sizes on request)
Uprgrade your blood bank refrigerator according to your wishes. A wide range of accessories allows you to equip your blood bank refrigerator to your specifications and requirements.
Showing all 17 results
Blood bank refrigerator – customized for your laboratory
tritec® offers laboratories with a medical focus specially designed blood bank refrigerators for the safe storage at a uniform temperature distribution. Store blood bags or other sensitive goods behind a glass door or solid door at 2 °C to 8 °C. In our range you are guaranteed to find the suitable laboratory device for your facility.
All model types have the same high-quality technical standard, however, they differ in size and capacity. The smallest refrigerator can store up to 48 blood bags of 450 millilitres, whereas the largest blood bank refrigerator has a volume of 2,300 litres and space for 1,008 bags. Take a look at our different versions, discover built-in and under-counter models or a blood bank refrigerator on castors. If required, we can also produce a special size on request. With our variety and flexibility, we enable each laboratory to be equipped optimally with precise and reliable devices from the fields of HVAC and refrigeration technology.
Blood bank refrigerator: Safe storage of the sensitive goods
You regulate the blood bank refrigerator by tritec® via the touchscreen temperature controller TC 2015, which is installed below or above the door, depending on the model. You can conveniently control and check the numerous functions on the password-protected operating panel. Both a comprehensive alarm system and an event list that registers and records every change are integrated in the temperature controller and can be shown on the display. These systems additionally register all events such as the opening and closing of the door, save the measured values and record the temperature profile. Together with our optional, intuitive software you can graphically display and save the measured values of the blood bank refrigerator.
Our goal is to ensure that our blood bank refrigerator provides you with the best possible support in your daily work by storing your blood banks safely. This is achieved using technical solutions such as the interior lighting or the arrangement of all relevant components in the housing of the TC 2015. Thanks to the “Box System“ they can be fast and easily accessed when necessary. Furthermore, the team at tritec® attaches great importance on comprehensive individual service. Of course, we also offer our services for third-party devices and carry out pending certifications with our calibrated measuring instruments on site. Get to know us as a trustworthy partner and secure the future of your laboratory with our range of medical refrigerators, sterilizers and other low-maintenance laboratory devices.
Blood bank refrigerator by tritec® according to GMP guidelines
Complete documentation is an elementary prerequisite for using devices in a laboratory. With our decades of experience, we develop high-quality laboratory equipment for specific areas of application, such as our blood bank refrigerators. Our certified quality management constantly optimises all processes, so that we can always offer you excellent products. All technical details, optional accessories and also the qualifications can be found summarised in the data sheets. You can contact us at any time should you still have questions regarding our products, would like to have an individual consultation or would like to learn more about our services.