The tritec® cooling room is designed for laboratories in a wide range of applications, including the medical and pharmaceutical industries. For your specific applications, these cooling rooms provide the desired reliability, accuracy, and safety control for the entire temperature range from -2 to 20 °C. If you want even lower temperatures, we recommend a deep freezer room. Both variants extend the space offered by compact laboratory refrigerators. To achieve this as well with low power consumption, the latest technologies for cooling, temperature control and insulation are used. The dimensions of the cooling room, as well as numerous equipment options are freely selectable, so that the cooling room can be ideally adapted to your needs.
Temperature from -2 °C to 20 °C
Available in different sizes. Dimensions of the cooling room are freely selectable.
Self-supporting wall, ceiling and floor elements
- sandwich construction
- 60 to 100 mm thick thermal insulation made of rigid polyurethane foam with cyclopentane (closed-cell)
- foam density of 40 kg/m3 and thermal conductivity group 025 according to DIN 4108
- cell elements without thermal bridges – stable and accurate
- element connection by tongue and groove system with PE foam tape seal between the elements and corrosion-protected eccentric turnbuckles
Wall and ceiling elements made of sendzimir galvanized sheet steel, SmartProtec white, antimicrobial powder coating
- Door width selectable from 700 to 1000 mm x 2000 mm single-leaf
- door hinged either DIN right or left (larger dimensions on request, double-leaf)
- outward-opening, surface-mounted door with magnetic sealing profile, rising and adjustable hinges, hairpin lock with spring-loaded latch, cylinder lock, and emergency opener
Equipment available on customer request
- Capacity: 5 m3 to 100 m3, other sizes on request
- Wall thickness from 60 mm to 150 mm
- horizontal/vertical air convection allows excellent uniformity
- electronic PID controller for temperature
- Wall bushing from 30 mm to 200 mm diameter
- on request: stainless steel housing
- on request: CO2 gassing from 1 % to 20 % possible
- wide range of accessories
Have we piqued your interest?
You can find further details on the technical data sheets.
Please select your desired model.
Showing the single result
A cooling room can be used for many laboratory related departments
In addition to the medical refrigerator, a cooling room is often first associated with medical and pharmaceutical applications. As well as in those fields, it is also ideal in other laboratories with a temperature range of -2 to 20 °C for storing materials in constant climatic conditions. The precision and quality of the cooling room is achieved through the perfect interaction of cooling, temperature control and insulation. A cooling room from tritec® has several safety controls. So you can be sure to get a precise and low-maintenance room for your laboratory, specially designed for your requirements. It fits into your daily laboratory routine, simplifies your processes, and equips your facility for the future. Take a moment and take a closer look around.
A custom-made cooling room for your laboratory
Expand your laboratory with a reliable cooling room from tritec®. As a standard you receive the product with a capacity range from 5 m3 up to 100 m3, whereby you can freely select the exact dimensions. You even have the possibility to specify your individual parameters when designing the door. For example, we can adjust the width of the door. If you need any advice when planning the cooling room, our qualified staff will be happy to help you. For example, you can clarify together which wall thickness for thermal insulation is most suitable for your purpose. The energy-saving cooling room is state of the art and offers precise cooling during operation as well as numerous safety checks. We would be happy to equip the cooling room for your laboratory with additional features, such as the TC 2015 touch screen temperature controller, which allows you to set the desired temperature inside. You can also equip your cooling room with a stainless steel housing.
Our cooling rooms are a testimony to the quality and service of tritec®
Cooling rooms and other refrigeration technology and HVAC technology have been available at tritec® for several decades. Accordingly, you as a customer are always the center of our attention. In addition to the specialized knowledge and the wealth of experience, our certified quality management as well as our development department are constantly working to further optimize the products from the freezer for blood plasma to the neutralization systems. Thus all products are characterized by highest quality, which corresponds to the latest technical standards. Each product meets the specific requirements of each laboratory in terms of safety, precision and reliability.
In addition, due to our close relationship with our customers, we know exactly how to increase user-friendliness and thus improve their internal operating procedures.