Medical combined refrigerators with 2 temperature ranges and 2 separate cooling systems, also according to DIN 58345.
Depending on the model, the tritec® medical combined refrigerators are controlled via a touchscreen temperature controller with the option of exporting all temperature-relevant data via the standard USB interface or the LAN connection. For safety reasons, parameter changes and alarm acknowledgement are only possible after password entry.
The housing of the temperature controller contains all relevant components for operating the cabinet. This "box system", and simple plug-in connections of the electrical supply lines, allow service-friendly replacement, if required.
- touch screen display, size 12.5 cm (5")
- PT1000 temperature sensor for better accuracy of temperature control
- digital temperature setting and display with 0.1 °C accuracy
- power supply of 100-240 V and 50-60 Hz
- password protected to prevent tampering
- noticeable optical alarm
- audible alarms with muting, continuous warning indication on the display, after 3 minutes renewed audible signal, should the alarm situation persist
- alarm acknowledgment with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- high and low temperature (variably adjustable)
- door-open-alarm (variably adjustable)
- power failure
- temperature sensor failure
- defrost time transgression (variably adjustable)
- optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheating protection
Storage of max. 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of checking in the display. Memory not erasable.
Storage for approximately 4 weeks, with the possibility of review on the display. In the event list all the operations of the controller are saved, such as:
- door openings
- parameter changes
- cooling machine function etc.
Graphical representation of the temperature curve in the display
Display of the actual value and, if necessary, the product sensor. Viewing period freely selectable.
Connection for external error signal, potential free.
Test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 0…20 mA output
- battery modules as standard
In case of mains power failure, the temperature controller is supplied independently of the mains power by a powerful battery. All control functions are maintained for about 72 hours.
- WLAN module
- interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
- remote maintenance
- alarm system
- independent product sensor for reference measurement
- product protection against low temperatures
If the temperature falls below the set limit value, the cooling is switched off.
- battery modules as standard
- Software enables clear monitoring of measured values, even from several devices
Depending on the model, the tritec® medical combined refrigerators can offer extensive equipment features:
» recirculating air cooling
» three-layer insulating glass door or solid door
» LED interior lighting
» temperature range
- 2 °C to 20 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- temperature accuracy +/- 1.8 °C
- 280 litres to 2.300 litres (special sizes on request)
A wide range of special equipment allows you to equip your tritec® medication combined refrigerator according to your specifications or wishes.