tritec®-Climatic Rooms – Equipment on customer’s request
tritec®-Climatic Rooms for your special application field. these precision cabinets have been developed to meet the needs of reliability, accurate and safe control over the entire temperature range and very little power consumption. To guarantee these signs the newest technologies were used for cooling, temperature and humidity regulator as well as isolation.
- Temperature range from -40°C up to 80°C (to –85°C partially)
- Humidity range from 5% rel. hum. up to 95% rel. hum.
Self-supporting wall, ceiling and floor elements
In sandwich construction type, 60 to 150 mm thick thermal insulation made from polyurethane
hard foam (closed cell) with a foam density of 40 kg/m³ and a thermal conductivity group 025 according to DIN 4108.
Thermal bridge free cell elements, sturdy and measurement accurate. Element connection via slot/spring system with PE foam band sealing between the elements inside and corrosion protected eccentric clamping locks. Wall and ceiling elements inside and outside made from steel sheeting, galvanised, with antimicrobial SmartProtec coating, colour: white.
Door width adjustable from 700 up to 1000 mm x 2000 mm, single leafed. (on request bigger sizes as a double-leafed door), Door hinge selectable DIN right or left, door in the wide side of the cell. Door opening to the outside, close fitting with magnetic sealing profile.
Features according to customers request:
- Capacity: 5 m3 to 100 m3, other sizes on request
- Horizontal / vertical air convection provides excellent uniformity
- electronic PID controller for temperature
- Cable port of 30 mm to 200 mm diameter
- On request: stainless steel housing
- On request: CO2 electronic controller (1% up to 20%)
- Wide range of accessories
Your wishes are our mission!
Please contact us.