Laboratory refrigerator by tritec®
When using a touchscreen temperature control, all temperature relevant data of the laboratory refrigerator can be exported via the standard USB interface or the LAN connection. Changes of the parameters and the acknowledgement of the alarm are for security reasons only possible after entering a password.
In the housing of the temperature control all relevant components that are necessary to operate the laboratory refrigerator are included. If necessary, this box system and the simple plug connections of the electrical supply lines can be replaced without any effort.
- touchscreen display, size 12.5 cm (5″)
- PT1000 temperature sensor, for better accuracy of temperature control
- possibility of setting the temperature digitally and a display with an accuracy of 0.1 °C
- power supply from 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz
- password protected in order to avoid manipulation
- conspicuous optical alarm message
- audible alarms with muting, continuous warning indication on the display, after 3 minutes new audible signal if the alarm situation should persiss
- alarm acknowledgement with password protection
Displayed alarm messages
- over- and undertemperature (adjustable)
- door opening alarm (adjustable)
- alarm message on power failure
- alarm message on temperature sensor failure
- alarm message on defrost time overrun (variable adjustable)
- optional: cooling machine monitoring with overheating protection
Storage of a maximum of 100 alarm conditions, with the possibility of checking them on the display. Memory cannot be deleted.
Storage for about four weeks with the possibility of checking in the display. In the event list, for example, the following operations of the control are stored:
- door openings
- parameter changes
- cooling machine function etc.
Graphic representation of the temperature curve on the display
- display of the actual value and, if necessary, the product sensor. Display period is freely selectable
- USB export
- network connection
- connection for an external fault signal.
- maintenance message
- test facilities for alarm limits and battery charge level
- 0.20 mA output
- battery modules as standard
- in the event of a mains power failure, the temperature control is supplied independently of the mains by a high-performance battery. All control functions are maintained for approximately 72 hours.
- WIFI module
- interface, RS 485 (galvanically isolated)
- remote maintenance
- alarm system
- independent product sensor for reference measurement
- product protection against low temperatures. If the temperature falls below the set limit value, the cooling is switched off.
- standard battery modules
- allows a clear monitoring of measured values from several devices.
Depending on the model, a laboratory refrigerator by tritec® has extensive equipment features:
- circulating air cooling
- solid material door or a three-layer insulating glass door
- LED interior lighting
- temperature range
- 2 °C to 20 °C (other temperature ranges on request)
- temperature accuracy +/- 1,8°C
- 140 liters to 2,300 litres (other sizes on request)
Our laboratory refrigerator can be manufactured according to your ideas. You will find a variety of options for special equipment.