tritec® climatic rooms for stability testing (acc. to ICH-guidelines)
Stability tests are of great importance for the development and approval of new drugs and pharmaceutical products. Based on stability testing, you find out how a product or substance behaves under certain conditions and during a particular period of time.
Climatic rooms for stability testing of the latest technology simulate and maintain environmental parameters individually or linked – according exactly to your settings.
- Microprocessor-controlled program, sequence, continuous or profile controller with integrated computer for time steps or cyclical operations
- Optionally change parameters – temp./humidity, day/night, light/dark phases and other circuits are possible
- Recording of all operations via recorder, controlled with various feed rates, but also via digital timer
- Controlled operation and service life phases for documentation
- Standard safety devices, e.g. alarms due to over- and subtemperature, among others, optionally optical and acoustical as well as acoustically time-delayed
- Temperature range from -40 °C up to 80 °C (partially to -85 °C)
- Humidity range from 5 % rel. hum. up to 95 % rel. hum.
Self-supporting wall, ceiling and floor elements in sandwich structure
- 60 to 150 mm thermal insulation made of rigid polyurethane foam, foamed with cyclopentane (closed-cell), with a foam density of 40 kg/m3 and a thermal conductivity group 025 according to DIN 4108
- Thermal bridge free cell elements, stable and dimensionally accurate
- Element connection by tongue and groove system with PE foam band sealing between the elements inside and corrosion-protected eccentric cam locks
- Wall and ceiling elements made of sendzimir galvanized steel sheet, SmartProtec white, antimicrobial coating
Door width adjustable from 700 up to 1000 mm x 2000 mm, single leafed
- Door hinge selectable DIN right or left (bigger sizes with double leafed door on request)
- Door opens to the outside, close fitting with magnetic sealing profile, rising and adjustable hinges
- Hairpin lock with spring loaded latch
- With cylinder lock and emergency opener
Features according to customers request:
- Capacity. 5 m3 to 100 m3, other sizes on request
- Horizontal/vertical air convection provides excellent uniformity
- Electronic PID controller for temperature
- Cable port of 30 mm to 200 mm diameter
- On request: stainless steel housing
- Wide range of accesories
The large number of variations in equipment, size, current and later applications, as well as the use of any available energies, should first be carefully clarified by technical discussions. This includes informative offers, working sketches (floor plan, front view, vertical section). Planning and decision-making tools, carefully thought through, can save a lot of money.
Your wishes are our mission! Please contact us.